Offices: Jacksonville & Orlando
Lasnetski Gihon Law was originally formed in 2008 as SLG, a small, boutique criminal defense law office. Jeremy brought his experience as a prosecutor at the State Attorney's Office, serving as a division chief and in the homicide unit. In addition to criminal law, Jeremy practices immigration law. He has served on the Board of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Central Florida Chapter and has lectured on immigration at conferences and seminars throughout Florida.
John Gihon was the next key addition to the office. When John joined the firm, we opened a new office in Altamonte Springs (Orlando). John was a former prosecutor in Jacksonville practicing criminal law and then he became an ICE prosecutor in Orlando practicing immigration law. John brings a unique perspective to the firm as he has an inside view of how the government works within the immigration system. He has trained ICE agents, USCIS officials, and other attorneys on immigration law. John is board certified in immigration law. John has served on the board of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Central Florida Chapter and he is a common guest on news media outlets as an expert in immigration law.
Read more about our attorneys below.
Meet Our Attorneys
Jeremy Lasnetski - Partner - Jacksonville
- Former Prosecutor – Homicide Division and Division Chief of Repeat Offender Unit
- 2011 Northeast Florida’s Best Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Florida
- Jacksonville Magazine - Top Professionals 2013
- More than 22 years of Trial Experience
- Member of American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- Member of American Immigration Lawyer's Association, Central Florida Chapter and Elected Board Member (2014)
- Former ICE (Immigration) Prosecutor in Orlando - Senior Attorney
- Board Certified Immigration Expert - certified by the Florida Bar
- Former Prosecutor - Homicide Unit and Division Chief
- Past President - American Immigration Lawyers Association - Central Florida Chapter
- Lecturer and trainer in immigration and criminal matters
- More than 20 years of experience
Lasnetski Gihon Law offers clients a level of experience and expertise in criminal and immigration matters throughout central and north Florida that cannot be found anywhere else. With the experience and depth of legal knowledge, the firm will continue to focus on client attention, communication and developing efficient, cost-effective and creative solutions to the problems and issues our clients face in Orlando, up through the Jacksonville area and throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia. Lasnetski Gihon Law offers a unique blend of unparalleled experience, ingenuity and enthusiasm to our clients in a variety of criminal and immigration legal fields.
We invite you to contact us any time (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to discuss your criminal or immigration matter. Please also feel free to read our blogs, one of which provides practical and up-to-date information about criminal law issues, and the other which discusses issues related to immigration law.
We offer free initial consultations on criminal and deportation cases. Our fee for non-deportation immigration cases is $100 for a comprehensive one hour consultation. Should you decide to retain us for your immigration case, the consultation fee will go toward the overall attorney's fees. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment. Payment plans are accepted. If you would like to make a payment online, please visit our "Make a Payment" section.OFFICES
Our Jacksonville office is conveniently located at 121 W Forsyth St. Suite 520, Jacksonville, FL 32202. You can reach us at 904-642-3332.
Our Orlando office is conveniently located just off I-4 in Altamonte Springs just 10 minutes north of downtown Orlando at 409 Montgomery Road, Suite 115, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. You can reach us at 407-228-2019.