Shorstein & Lasnetski is proud to announce the addition of former ICE Prosecutor and former Assistant State Attorney, John Gihon to the firm. We are also proud to announce the opening of an Orlando office. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon will continue to focus on criminal, immigration and personal injury, now throughout central and north Florida and into southern Georgia.
SHORSTEIN, LASNETSKI, & GIHON
criminal - immigration - personal injury
Offices: Jacksonville & Orlando
When you hire Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon, you will receive big firm experience with small, old time, law office care. Focusing on criminal, immigration and personal injury law, Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers unrivaled experience. Unlike many law firms, our attorneys work closely together to maximize the massive collective experience, which offers you the optimal legal representation. We also take great pride in our accessibility to clients. The number one complaint that clients have about lawyers is lack of communication. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon has developed a communication system that allows unparalleled accessibility to your attorney. No case is too small and no case is too big. Give us a call at our Jacksonville office at 904-642-3332. Or call us at our Orlando office at 407-228-2019. Se Habla Español .
Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers clients a level of experience and expertise in criminal, immigration and civil litigation matters throughout central and north Florida that cannot be found anywhere else. With the experience and depth of legal knowledge, the firm will continue to focus on client attention, communication and developing efficient, cost-effective and creative solutions to the problems and issues our clients face in Orlando, up through the Jacksonville area and throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers a unique blend of unparalleled experience, ingenuity and enthusiasm to our clients in a variety of criminal, immigration and personal injury legal fields.
We invite you to contact us any time (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to discuss your criminal, immigration, or personal injury matter. Please also feel free to read our blogs, one of which provides practical and up-to-date information about criminal law issues, and the other which discusses issues related to immigration law.
We offer free initial consultations on criminal, deportation, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Our fee for non-deportation immigration cases is $100 for a comprehensive one hour consultation. Should you decide to retain us for your immigration case, the consultation fee will go toward the overall attorney's fees. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment. Payment plans are accepted. If you would like to make a payment online, please visit our "Make a Payment" section.
Our Jacksonville office is conveniently located at 6550 St. Augustine Road, Ste. 303, Jacksonville, FL 32217. You can reach us at 904-642-3332.
Our Orlando office is conveniently located just off I-4 in Altamonte Springs just 10 miles north of downtown Orlando at 409 Montgomery Road, Ste. 115, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. You can reach us at 407-228-2019.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- Seizure of Substitute Assets in a Forfeiture Case in Florida The Florida forfeiture statute allows the government to take the property of people when that property was used in conjunction with certain criminal ....
- Can Police in Florida Pull You Over if the Color of Your Vehicle Does Not Match the Color Listed on the Registration? Many drug cases, DUI cases, gun cases and other kinds of criminal cases begin with a simple traffic stop in Florida. A police officer will make a ....
- There is No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy in One's Bank Records We have written at length about various search and seizure issues including whether the police need a search warrant to conduct certain searches. As ....
- Federal Court Gives Hope to Immigrants Fleeing from Violence and Corruption in Central America The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit recently issued a decision that gives hope to immigrants around the world fleeing violence and ....
- New York City Council approves law to grant ID cards to undocumented immigrants The New York City Council recently announced that it approved the Mayor's plan to give photo identification cards to all New York City residents, ....
- What do you mean I am a Terrorist? It is something that most non-citizens do not even think of when they apply for asylum here in the United States. However, it happens on a ....