Shorstein & Lasnetski is proud to announce the addition of former ICE Prosecutor and former Assistant State Attorney, John Gihon to the firm. We are also proud to announce the opening of an Orlando office. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon will continue to focus on criminal, immigration and personal injury, now throughout central and north Florida and into southern Georgia.
SHORSTEIN, LASNETSKI, & GIHON
criminal - immigration - personal injury
Offices: Jacksonville & Orlando
When you hire Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon, you will receive big firm experience with small, old time, law office care. Focusing on criminal, immigration and personal injury law, Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers unrivaled experience. Unlike many law firms, our attorneys work closely together to maximize the massive collective experience, which offers you the optimal legal representation. We also take great pride in our accessibility to clients. The number one complaint that clients have about lawyers is lack of communication. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon has developed a communication system that allows unparalleled accessibility to your attorney. No case is too small and no case is too big. Give us a call at our Jacksonville office at 904-642-3332. Or call us at our Orlando office at 407-228-2019. Se Habla Español .
Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers clients a level of experience and expertise in criminal, immigration and civil litigation matters throughout central and north Florida that cannot be found anywhere else. With the experience and depth of legal knowledge, the firm will continue to focus on client attention, communication and developing efficient, cost-effective and creative solutions to the problems and issues our clients face in Orlando, up through the Jacksonville area and throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers a unique blend of unparalleled experience, ingenuity and enthusiasm to our clients in a variety of criminal, immigration and personal injury legal fields.
We invite you to contact us any time (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to discuss your criminal, immigration, or personal injury matter. Please also feel free to read our blogs, one of which provides practical and up-to-date information about criminal law issues, and the other which discusses issues related to immigration law.
We offer free initial consultations on criminal, deportation, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Our fee for non-deportation immigration cases is $100 for a comprehensive one hour consultation. Should you decide to retain us for your immigration case, the consultation fee will go toward the overall attorney's fees. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment. Payment plans are accepted. If you would like to make a payment online, please visit our "Make a Payment" section.
Our Jacksonville office is conveniently located at 6550 St. Augustine Road, Ste. 303, Jacksonville, FL 32217. You can reach us at 904-642-3332.
Our Orlando office is conveniently located just off I-4 in Altamonte Springs just 10 minutes north of downtown Orlando at 409 Montgomery Road, Suite 115, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. You can reach us at 407-228-2019.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- In Florida, Defendant Must Know An Accident Occurred to be Guilty of Leving the Scene of an Accident In Florida, if a driver is involved in an auto accident that results in property damage, an injury or death, that driver is required to remain at the ....
- Where Police Intercept Defendant's Phone Calls in Foreign Language, Whose Translation is Used in Court? In some of the bigger trafficking in drugs and other drug cases, one major component of the state's case may be phone calls of the defendant that were ....
- $5,000 Fine in Florida Solicitation of Prostitution Case Found to be Unconstitutional In a recent case near Jacksonville, Florida, the defendant entered a no contest plea to solicitation of prostitution. The crime of solicitation of ....
- Pre-Trial Diversion or Intervention can still have Negative Immigration Consequences Many immigrants believe that if they accept the pre-trial intervention or diversion programs offered to criminal defendants after they are arrested, ....
- Administrative Removal?: Object Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (and get Deported) Administrative Removal can be used to obtain an order of removal against almost any non-citizen, non-lawful permanent resident who has been convicted ....
- New Immigration Case May Open the Door to Asylum for Battered Spouses The Board of Immigration Appeals delivered a published decision recently finding that certain female victims of domestic violence may be eligible for ....