Shorstein & Lasnetski is proud to announce the addition of former ICE Prosecutor and former Assistant State Attorney, John Gihon to the firm. We are also proud to announce the opening of an Orlando office. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon will continue to focus on criminal, immigration and personal injury, now throughout central and north Florida and into southern Georgia.
SHORSTEIN, LASNETSKI, & GIHON
criminal - immigration - personal injury
Offices: Jacksonville & Orlando
When you hire Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon, you will receive big firm experience with small, old time, law office care. Focusing on criminal, immigration and personal injury law, Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers unrivaled experience. Unlike many law firms, our attorneys work closely together to maximize the massive collective experience, which offers you the optimal legal representation. We also take great pride in our accessibility to clients. The number one complaint that clients have about lawyers is lack of communication. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon has developed a communication system that allows unparalleled accessibility to your attorney. No case is too small and no case is too big. Give us a call at our Jacksonville office at 904-642-3332. Or call us at our Orlando office at 407-228-2019. Se Habla Español .
Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers clients a level of experience and expertise in criminal, immigration and civil litigation matters throughout central and north Florida that cannot be found anywhere else. With the experience and depth of legal knowledge, the firm will continue to focus on client attention, communication and developing efficient, cost-effective and creative solutions to the problems and issues our clients face in Orlando, up through the Jacksonville area and throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers a unique blend of unparalleled experience, ingenuity and enthusiasm to our clients in a variety of criminal, immigration and personal injury legal fields.
We invite you to contact us any time (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to discuss your criminal, immigration, or personal injury matter. Please also feel free to read our blogs, one of which provides practical and up-to-date information about criminal law issues, and the other which discusses issues related to immigration law.
We offer free initial consultations on criminal, deportation, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Our fee for non-deportation immigration cases is $100 for a comprehensive one hour consultation. Should you decide to retain us for your immigration case, the consultation fee will go toward the overall attorney's fees. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment. Payment plans are accepted. If you would like to make a payment online, please visit our "Make a Payment" section.
Our Jacksonville office is conveniently located at 6550 St. Augustine Road, Ste. 303, Jacksonville, FL 32217. You can reach us at 904-642-3332.
Our Orlando office is conveniently located just off I-4 in Altamonte Springs just 10 minutes north of downtown Orlando at 409 Montgomery Road, Suite 115, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. You can reach us at 407-228-2019.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- Criminal Conviction Reversed in Florida When Prosecutor Elicits Testimony Regarding a Defendant's Failure to Produce Evidence In Florida, defendants in criminal cases have certain Constitutional rights that stay with them from the time they are arrested until their trial, if ....
- There is a Difference Between Reckless Driving and Careless Driving in Florida In Florida, there is a critical difference between careless driving and reckless driving, and that difference can be significant when it comes to what ....
- Florida Police Were Not Permitted to Search Hotel Room For Drugs With Occupant's Permission The Constitution establishes privacy rights, and one of the more sacred privacy rights protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures when it ....
- Attorneys Jeremy Lasnetski and John Gihon of Shorstein, Lasnetski and Gihon to speak at AILA Central Florida's Annual Immigration Conference Jeremy Lasnetski and John Gihon, partners with Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon, will be panelists on multiple topics this weekend at AILA Central ....
- When Can I File a Motion to Terminate or Administratively Close My Removal Proceedings, Part II. Last time I discussed the situations where an immigrant in removal proceedings could seek to terminate proceedings to avoid removal from the United ....
- When Can I File a Motion to Terminate or Administratively Close My Removal Proceedings, Part I. For the poor unfortunate immigrant who finds themselves in removal proceedings, the process can be scary, confusing, and heartbreaking. Many ....