Shorstein & Lasnetski is proud to announce the addition of former ICE Prosecutor and former Assistant State Attorney, John Gihon to the firm. We are also proud to announce the opening of an Orlando office. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon will continue to focus on criminal, immigration and personal injury, now throughout central and north Florida and into southern Georgia.
SHORSTEIN, LASNETSKI, & GIHON
criminal - immigration - personal injury
Offices: Jacksonville & Orlando
When you hire Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon, you will receive big firm experience with small, old time, law office care. Focusing on criminal, immigration and personal injury law, Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers unrivaled experience. Unlike many law firms, our attorneys work closely together to maximize the massive collective experience, which offers you the optimal legal representation. We also take great pride in our accessibility to clients. The number one complaint that clients have about lawyers is lack of communication. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon has developed a communication system that allows unparalleled accessibility to your attorney. No case is too small and no case is too big. Give us a call at our Jacksonville office at 904-642-3332. Or call us at our Orlando office at 407-228-2019. Se Habla Español .
Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers clients a level of experience and expertise in criminal, immigration and civil litigation matters throughout central and north Florida that cannot be found anywhere else. With the experience and depth of legal knowledge, the firm will continue to focus on client attention, communication and developing efficient, cost-effective and creative solutions to the problems and issues our clients face in Orlando, up through the Jacksonville area and throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia. Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon offers a unique blend of unparalleled experience, ingenuity and enthusiasm to our clients in a variety of criminal, immigration and personal injury legal fields.
We invite you to contact us any time (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to discuss your criminal, immigration, or personal injury matter. Please also feel free to read our blogs, one of which provides practical and up-to-date information about criminal law issues, and the other which discusses issues related to immigration law.
We offer free initial consultations on criminal, deportation, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Our fee for non-deportation immigration cases is $100 for a comprehensive one hour consultation. Should you decide to retain us for your immigration case, the consultation fee will go toward the overall attorney's fees. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment. Payment plans are accepted. If you would like to make a payment online, please visit our "Make a Payment" section.
Our Jacksonville office is conveniently located at 6550 St. Augustine Road, Ste. 303, Jacksonville, FL 32217. You can reach us at 904-642-3332.
Our Orlando office is conveniently located just off I-4 in Altamonte Springs just 10 miles north of downtown Orlando at 409 Montgomery Road, Ste. 115, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. You can reach us at 407-228-2019.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- Where Police Intercept Defendant's Phone Calls in Foreign Language, Whose Translation is Used in Court? In some of the bigger trafficking in drugs and other drug cases, one major component of the state's case may be phone calls of the defendant that were ....
- $5,000 Fine in Florida Solicitation of Prostitution Case Found to be Unconstitutional In a recent case near Jacksonville, Florida, the defendant entered a no contest plea to solicitation of prostitution. The crime of solicitation of ....
- Police in Florida Can Request Identification But if They Hold Onto it, it Becomes a Detention In Florida, the police do have the right to approach people and suspects on the street and ask questions. The police do not need reasonable suspicion ....
- SLG Attorney Provides Training to the Public Defender's Office in Jacksonville On Friday, August 22, 2014, John Gihon, a partner with Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon, provided a two-hour training course to attorneys with the Public ....
- Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon help a Lawful Permanent Resident remove an Aggravated Felony Conviction Last week, the experienced criminal and immigration attorneys at Shorstein, Lasnetski and Gihon (SLG) helped a client remove a criminal conviction ....
- I was convicted for a crime, but my attorney never told me I would be deported, what do I do now? This is a common occurrence in the state of Florida. Non-citizens are arrested for crimes and they enter pleas to the charges without being told of ....