Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon offers a full range of immigration services.
Whatever your immigration needs, we can help.
We help people who are facing deportation/removal, those with removal orders already in place, those in custody seeking an immigration bond, and those seeking a stay of removal or other benefits. We have offices in Jacksonville (close to the Baker Detention Center) and Altamonte Springs (close to the Orlando Immigration Court).
- Removal/Deportation Defense
- Immigration Bond Hearings
- Cancellation of removal for lawful permanent residents
- Cancellation of removal for non-lawful permanent residents
- Withholding of removal
- Convention against torture
- Waivers of removal
- Adjustment of status before an immigration judge
- Stays of removal
- Prosecutorial Discretion
We help victims of crimes (U visas) and victims of abuse (VAWA) obtain lawful status.
- Petitions to Remove Conditional Status
- USCIS interviews
- Labor Certifications (PERM)
We help lawful permanent residents through the naturalization process become United States citizens.
- Naturalization applications and interviews
- Certificates of Citizenship
- Consular Reports of Birth Abroad
- Derivative and Acquired Citizenship issues
We help non-citizens with criminal charges protect their immigration status.
- Criminal Defense
- Comprehensive advice on the immigration consequences of criminal pleas
- Motions to reopen criminal cases where criminal trial counsel failed to advise of the immigration consequences
Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon can help.
Call us at 904-642-3332 (Jacksonville) or 407-228-2019 (Orlando).
To learn how we can help you with your immigration case, click on the link below related to your immigration issue: