Immigration (Jacksonville and Orlando)
Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon
Whatever your immigration needs, our immigration lawyers can help.
We help people who are facing deportation/removal, those with removal orders already in place, those in custody seeking an immigration bond, and those seeking a stay of removal or other benefits. We have offices in Jacksonville (close to the Baker Detention Center) and Altamonte Springs (close to the Orlando Immigration Court).
- Convention against torture
- Stays of removal
- USCIS interviews
- Certificates of Citizenship
- Consular Reports of Birth Abroad
- Derivative and Acquired Citizenship issues
We help non-citizens with criminal charges protect their immigration status.
- Criminal Defense
- Comprehensive advice on the immigration consequences of criminal pleas
- Motions to reopen criminal cases where criminal trial counsel failed to advise of the immigration consequences
Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon can help.
Call us at 904-642-3332 (Jacksonville) or 407-228-2019 (Orlando).
To learn how we can help you with your immigration case, click on the link below related to your immigration issue: